The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Egg Grades Explained

Some egg trivia to share with everyone... Egg grades are classified into 3 major grades. I guess most people do not know much about which quality refers to how good or bad the egg is. I, for one is not the one buying eggs (or any other grocery for that matter). Basically eggs are classified into class AA, A and B. So guys... next time check that the Seng Choon egg you ate for dinner is class AA! Here is the graphic representation of the egg grades:



*if we want to class according to university grades:
- grade AA = first class honors
- grade A = second class upper honors
- grade B = second class lower, third class and every other class you can think of!!!

Anyway for your info... grade B eggs taste the best! heheheheh! have a great day guys =)

2 Comments:

  • At 12:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh~ This is very interesting! i always thought they grade the eggs by the kind of chicken feed! will note next time to make sure the evil marchants don't lie to me haha

     
  • At 12:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Haha! great... my articles has finally helped a person! =P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home