The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

My Hamster Winry

Nothing much to write about today so I guess I will intoduce my pet hamster Winry. I used to have 6 hamsters: 5 normal winterwhites (dwarf hamsters) and 1 syrain hamster. My first hamster, the syrain was given to me by vincent (thanks vincent!). I loved it the most but it passed away 2 mths back. Along the way 2 of my winterwhites were given away (1 died), 1 was loaned out but never came back and 1 died of natural causes at home. So I was left with Winry now.



Winry is named after the anime character Winry in Full Metal Alchemist. Anyway the Winry character is very cute and also very caring (guess only Guai Lan De knows since he lent me the dvds).



I just took her out from her cozy tank today and took some photos of her. Actually she was more scared than anything! Anyway she is so cute!


4 Comments:

  • At 12:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hi Winry! she is very cute. I think she should have tea with Chivas sometime... hahaHAA

     
  • At 12:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    she will become dinner! dun want~

     
  • At 10:55 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    haha.. really cute!!
    I bought Kelly Poon's CD too.. I like her song very much leh.. I like it better than the original.. heh heh!

     
  • At 9:40 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Haha anyway she's still good! I just like her other songs more =P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home