The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

All Things Kelly

Well I am not a 'fanatic' kind of a fan... I mean I just like her the best in Channel U Superstars. Writing about Superstars does made me research quite a bit on the show... I went to forums and fansites and realised there are really a LOT of people out there who liked the show a lot and are die-hard fans of some of the contestants. I guess I would recommend some of the better sites out there!

1)
Channel U Superstars official forum
This is the official forum... here you get the most traffic on news, discussions on Superstars and you can even find many downloads of video clips and mp3s of the contestants' performances. I myself downloaded a lot of video clips in this forum! There's a lot of flaming threads here though... there's some Weilian-bashing here and people replying angrily to that... anyway just read those more constructive threads haha! Check out the "Quaterfinalists Songs And Videos Here" and "Videos of the performances" threads... a lot of nice mp3s and video files of the performances!

2)
Kelly Poon's Yahoo Group
This is the Kelly's Fan Club (KFC) Yahoo Group site. I joined this particular group because the membership is really high (4240 last count). There is a lot of discussion on Kelly here and links to many more Kelly fansites out there. Fans of Kelly... start here! The links section offers a lot of mp3s of all the performances during the quaterfinals, semifinals and finals... really good stuff! You need to join this yahoogroup to explore the site though and it only takes a minute. Joining this yahoogroup does not mean you are a member of the fan club... if you want to join as an official member you have to follow the instructions in the site. (I didn't join because they charge money for that -_-)

3) Novalt's Kelly Fansite
This is a really well-designed website! You can find many information on Kelly here and there are also links to video downloads of her performances. The coolest thing about this site is the radioblog which contains all of her performances in Superstars! I really liked it and is currently learning to set up a radioblog in my site also.

That's all for now... anyone got anything to add can leave a comment here! Anyway good luck to JY and Kelly for being signed by Universal... we will be waiting for the albums anxiously!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home