The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Monday, September 19, 2005

I Met My Dream girl In Novena Square!

I met my dream girl in Novena!

I have been meaning to write this but I have been too busy fiddling with my radio.blog… On the fateful day of 6th September, I met my dream girl! ~…

This happened innocently enough… I was still doing my usual routine working in iras and went for lunch as usual with Vincent. Unfortunately for that day, some vendors were selling stuff in the recreation club (5th floor), resulting in most armchairs being shifted away in the main area… and I could not go there for a short nap after my quick lunch! -_-

In the end, Vincent and I decided to break away with our usual lunch routine and go walk around in Novena Square. We were in luck! Right there on the second floor of the shopping mall, we saw some mediacorp stars filming some variety show! I don’t know what show it is (never watch much TV), but the hosts are Chew Chor Meng and Pei Fen (super cute)! One of the guest stars was the cute Priscelia Chan! …the other guy was Zzen Zhang. Everyone was in school uniform for the show.


*Sported in Novena Square! From left:Priscelia(kawaii!), female contestant, Peifen(kawii!!), Chor Meng, male contestant, Zzen*

I have to say my dream girl is not Priscelia Chan but Pei Fen!!! After all, I listen to Pei Fen a lot on Yes 93.3FM. She actually sounds sweet and interesting in the radio… and now she has the looks also!! She was also one of the cheerleaders supporting Kelly Poon in the Channel U Superstars Grand Finals (she looked so cute in red then!) Wished I had a better phone camera… the better photo was courtesy of Vincent... Pei Fen is SOOO CUTE!!


*Cute Peifen in Superstars Grand Finals!*

2 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM , Blogger taskinillusion said...

    peifen cannot fight with priscelia chan lah.. wah i din noe my camera phone take picture not bad siah.

     
  • At 2:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    waah nvm la... no need to fight for the same girl liao haha!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home