The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Takeshi's Castle Finally Breached

I remembered when I was in Secondary 2.. I used to love to watch the chinese-dubbed Japanese game show Takeshi's Castle. This show is showed in the afternoon on channel 8 every Satruday. Takeshi's Castle is guarded by Count Takeshi and his henchman (bad guys) and is attacked by General Lee (good guy). In each show, General Lee gets 100 'volunteers' together to attack the castle. The participants have to pass all the challenges to get the chance to storm Takeshi's Castle. Each round the numbers of volunteers is dramatically cut down in size as they are eliminated. A final few volunteers then make it to the Final Showdown get to shoot-out with Count Takeshi in vehicles mounted with water guns. It is very very difficult to win the final round and the castle is only breached a few times (maybe once or twice per year?)


*The painful attack on Takeshi's Castle (usually the whole army got eliminated)*

Anyway playing majong at X's house felt very much like taking part in Takeshi's Castle. I lost so many times and X won so many times that I really believed that to win in this house is really like climbing some huge mountain in the Himalayas. So I went in on Friday expecting to be one of the 'eliminated'.

Suprisingly, my luck was pretty good that day! On the other hand, X's luck seems very unlike his usual... =P. Anyway, to cut a long story short I finally broke my run of defeats and won at his house! The 'Takeshi Castle' is breached haha! We went to our usual mamak shop in Clementi after the game and had a very nice 'free' supper (courtesy of Court X and his henceman Alvin). I hope this will start my run of good luck haha!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Waahhahahaha your blog kena spammed by these lamers.

    Punishment for breaching Takeshi X's Castle!! Muahahahaha

     
  • At 7:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Ya man... I can't help it... but password protecting this comment thingy=zero comments... which is even worse... haiz... guess i have to live with it

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home