The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Temporary Closure Of Takeshi's

After these few months of intense attacks on Singapore's very own Takeshi's Castle (many times the contestants "self-pay" for their own supper after the attempt), Takeshi's Castle is "unofficially" closed until further notice. Our castle owner has left the sunny island of Sinapore for the wintry UK for further studies (phd... mind you!)...

Can imagine the course to be phd in Castle Defense. Compulsory modules include: CD1101-Moat Management, CD1102-Arrow Shooting, CD1103-Hot Oil Preparation!

Anyway, its going to be three long years.... so no more majong at Takeshi's. I hope we'll find alternative venues! I feel a bit bad that I didn't send him off... but the flight is at an unearthly time of 2am!...no transport! Anyway X... if you see this, I'll like to say... good luck and have fun!


Farewell X! Posted by Picasa

Here is a photo of some of us on our convocation day! Don't know when we can all meet up again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home