The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Rooms In My Heart...

I am not a very romantic person… so I do not believe that one person can occupy the whole space in my heart (big space maybe, but not all)…

I like to describe my heart as a very BIG space… some of the space is occupied and each person who is important to me occupies a room in my heart…

Of course there are a few rooms now in my heart; a very good friend occupies one such room… (btw it is a 'he', and no, I am straight!)… he is one guy I will never forget… so he is staying in one of the rooms, together with all the funny memories I have of him…

All my good friends have their rooms in my heart (ask me and I might tell you if you have a room!)… but there is still a lot of space left!

On a side note… "Pride" just ended its run on Tuesday (11th October). I am so inspired by the show!!! And I found out that some of my friends liked it a lot too! … I wish to become a better person than I am now… I wish to be able to see snow falling down on me… I wish to ice skate again, in a big frozen outdoor space… can I achieve every of these by this year? Hopefully……

2 Comments:

  • At 7:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Too bad what we have are only memories... Keep them well... Hope u be able to fulfill ur wish to ice skate in the open this yr ah... And pls show more sense of balance on the skates than on a bike.... haha...

     
  • At 10:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    mr baoz... thks for visiting haha! ... hope u will do well in ur exams! anyway skate if fall only 'butt open flower'... tts ok la... motor buang a bit more painful! haha

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home