The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Sentimental Me......

On Wednesday (5th October), I finally got around to move the furniture in my room again…. I have been thinking about this thing for years but my lazy bone refused to move each time. Maybe because of the poor fengshui due to the poor bed position, my love life and my study life is not as smooth haha!

Anyway, my mom moved me to action, and together, we shifted my bed. Now I can finally lie down on my bed and watch those "Pride" episodes! (courtesy of Syindee… thanx Syindee!!). And finally, the bedside lamp of my room can be put to use! (this is really surprising… lamp actually worked despite ten, twenty years of disuse!).



*Cute lamp... sentimental me......*

As a final note, the photography bug struck me on Thursday night when I could not sleep… I took some photos of me in my room with the little bedside lamp on…. am I feeling romantic or sentimental? haha =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home