The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Retro Gaming


This week is pretty uneventful… I started this week looking forward to the weekend. Why? That is because I am not working like everyone else. In fact, I have to admit this I totally wasted this week doing absolutely nothing useful… I played computer games…
(-_-")

Nope… I didn't play those newest games like Warcraft 3, Doom 3 etc… My brain is too slow for that kind of stress. So I started to play retro games!

Retro games are those old Sega, Nintendo (remember Mario Bros?) computer games that we used to play when we were in primary or secondary school (more than a decade ago!!). I remembered I had a major screw-up while playing this Sega game "Shining Force 2"… I accidentally deleted my saved game… shucks… (I abandoned the game after that horrible accident!)



*This is one of those humorous screenshots of 'Shining Force 2'!*

So now here I am playing this little old game again… I figured that it might be one of those things I want to tie up in my lifetime heheh… I actually downloaded a Sega Genesis emulator on my pc which sort of 'act' as the real Sega game machine so I can play the game using my pc (my old Sega machine is long gone!). United States is looming around the corner; I really have mixed feelings about this trip (happy to finally be able to leave, but will miss a lot of things… and some people…)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home