The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Monday, December 26, 2005

Last Day in Singapore (4th Dec)

My last day in Singapore... lots to do, yet no time left. Remising that day... I was having mixed emotions... a bit of excited, a bit of sadness, a bit of everything...

I spent most of my day meeting a very important friend and had a wonderful time! =)

Dinner was spent eating nice 'zhi char' with all my close friends. I didn't eat too well because of my mood... but still I enjoyed the company... guess I will miss them a lot! (now I missed the food too!)



My khakis! Posted by Picasa


Mr Bao who came late -_- Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

  • At 2:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    so who is this 'very important friend'? cha bor?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home