The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Monday, December 26, 2005

One Hot Day in Sentosa before Maryland (3th Dec)

I haven't been updating my blog due to a whole lot of things to do when I came to Maryland, USA on the 5th Dec. (Of course, I have to admit I have been lazy... watching way too much TV... did I tell you that the cable TV here has 70+ channels?!) Now I will try to backdate my entries from the few days before I leave the sunny island of Singapore to fly to Maryland, USA. =)

My good friend from Voices, Huili, organised this Sentosa beach outing 3th Dec, a Saturday... the weekend before I fly off. So this sort of a farewell thingy for me... unfortunately, I realized forgot to bring my wallet while I was on the cab to Sentosa! ...had to ask Huili to pay for me when the cab reached World Trade Centre and that is so embarrassing! Anyway Voices is a singing ECA i used to be in when I was in NUS.

Looking back, I really missed the hot sun! We all had fun, relaxing and playing some beach volleyball!


My voices friends! cool! Posted by Picasa

We ended the day eating dinner at a Chinese restaurant in Bras Basah and then to Brewerks for some beer while watching Liverpool play against Wigan in the English Premier League (Liverpool won 3-0!).


Pubbing at Brewerks! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home