The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Monday, January 30, 2006

The National Air and Space Museum (15th Jan)

Went to DC on a Sunday, the weekend of Martin Luther King Jr. Day. This is a public holiday in the United States on 16th Jan, which is on Monday. This time, I was here to see the National Air and Space Museum. Needless to say, it was great... I think I probably like this museum best out of all the museums I visited!


The National Air and Space Museum Posted by Picasa


The first plane that flew: The Wright Brothers' 1903 Flyer Posted by Picasa


WWII fighter planes! Posted by Picasa


The first hypersonice plane, X-15. The 2 missles behind are Russian nuclear missiles. Posted by Picasa


The original Neil Armstrong's spacesuit! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home