The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Snow over Lake Whetstone (11-12th Feb)

A snowstorm fell over Maryland over the weekend of 12th February. Everyone here told me that this has been an unusually mild winter and this was the biggest snowstorm here this winter so far. The snow started falling on Saturday afternoon (11th Feb) and lasted all the way till Sunday morning.

I have to say that snowfall is really beautiful! No photos could quite catch that special moment and I don’t know how else to describe the beauty of that moment…
Anyway on Sunday morning, I went with one of my housemate to a man-made lake nearby, Lake Whetstone for a little walk and to take photos. Well… this place looks really great after a big snowstorm and everywhere were big fluffy chunks of snow! There were also a lot of kids taking their sleds out to play in the snow!



Lovely picture of Lake Whetstone! Posted by Picasa


Snowman made by some kids! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home