The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Itchy Panda!

Had a hectic week at work and haven't did anything remotely exciting except for playing a couple of poker games over the week! The version that is most popular in the United States is the Texas Hold'em. In fact it is so popular that it is considered a kind of sport! (you can catch poker games on cable tv channels like ESPN!!). I would say people here play poker as much as Singaporeans play majong and I was pretty lucky this week at poker! Won 2nd place in a 11-man table and 1st place in a 6-man table... let's hope the good luck continues! But I guess I'll do well not to indulge in it and get carried away! =P

Recently, I noticed that quite a number of people are using youtube to stream clips. I saw some pretty neat clips... cheer chen's mtvs, my colleague snowboarding clips and a friend's neat little blog! So I decided to contribute a funny little clip (itchy panda!) I got visiting the Woodley Zoo back in January... this panda got the whole crowd laughing!



*see how this panda cure its itch! this is so funny!*

2 Comments:

  • At 1:12 AM , Blogger coot said...

    so played for money on texas hold'em anot, since u so heng now....

     
  • At 2:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    yeap... have won some money playing! hope the good luck keep rolling!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home