The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Happy Mother's Week!

A strangely reflective week… I was in such a creative mood… if only I had my hands on my guitar! This is also one lonely Mother’s Day for me (why the heck would I feel lonely? I am not a mother?!)… I guess I missed my mom, my god-mom and her wonderful food… They are two very important people in my life…

I remember when I was a child, my god-mom taught me to sing… taught me to take a bus on my own… taught me to appreciate life… I couldn’t even describe how much she means to me! Of course, words can't describe my relationship with my mom too! I love it when my mom is so supportive! (instead of nagging!)

Also... I finally quitted my biker-dude ways and got myself a car license! After all these months of waiting… what it took were 4-5 turns around the block in my manager’s automatic transmission Honda Accord and I got my license! Didn’t even need to park my car! I guess I’ll be doing a lot of car shopping the next week… maybe I can get a ‘sillycar’ (Celica) or some other old coupe (like a BMW =P) or convertible and enjoy my driving days while I can. (Don’t foresee myself driving much in Singapore, so I might as well do it here cheaply while I can!)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 AM , Blogger itoshiiyun said...

    Is that all to the driving test??? I'm so jealous!! Remember to post pictures when u get a car. I'm taking my advanced theory test later, wish me luck!

     
  • At 8:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    keke... good luck!! =P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home