The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Friday, May 05, 2006

I Want To Be A Duck!

Actually captured this clip of a duck in a fountain outside the Ronald Reagan Building. Notice the front door of the trade center where people rushed in and out in the background! …

Sometimes, we get so caught up in our life that every problem seemed too big. However, the world still moves at the same pace, time always tick at the same rate, the day will pass and the night will come and then the day will come again…

Sometimes we need to take a step back and look at our lives… how do we want to live it? … I want to touch the lives of my closest in my own unique way~


Cute little duck here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home