The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Sunday, May 28, 2006

My New Toy - Ford Mustang!!!

After six months here in USA... I finally got my driver's license two weeks ago! Without much time wasted, I was out and about looking for my car... and last Sunday, I finally found it! My Ford Mustang!

My Mustang
Drum roll.... tada!

For those into details... this is a 96 Ford Mustang with about 119 000 miles on it. It's a blue coupe (as you can see from the pictures), with a manual transmission, V6 3.8L engine (quite sweet!). Did I mention that I only first drove a stick-shift car on that day I test drove it? (well I did take a Land Rover out for a short 5 mins drive, way back when I was in army!). I have to thank the previous owner Sabrina for her great coaching skills!

My Mustang 2
Sweet two-seater...

Couldn't quite imagine how I can own a car... this is amazing... I would never be able to afford that in Singapore! Did I mention this car is cheaper than my first motorcycle back home? ...And the motorcycle was only a 150cc Honda Phantom!

My Mustang 3
From a sleek angle...

Now that I am moving to a basement apartment... which is sort of like a studio apartment... I have to say that materialistically... I've about got all that I want. This is quite an experience... I'll really hate to start all over again when I get back... but family and friends are also important in life! (plus good food!)

My Mustang 4
From the back...

Being on my own most of the time... I guess my only passenger for a while will be this cute teddy near my gear stick... (got it from McDonald's Happy Meal!) Now, I can consider myself really settled down and it's time to resume my travelling plans again! This is so cool!

My Mustang's Favourite Passenger!
My favorite passenger!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:20 PM , Blogger ongkybeta said...

    haha the passenger's cute. congrats on acquiring ur licence and mustang!~ wicked!~

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home