The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Anchored... For Now (29th May)

I moved again recently to a bigger place. Here are some of the pictures! The whole place is the end-unit of a townhouse... and no, I'm not that rich... I'm only renting the basement of this townhouse.

I finally anchored here...
I finally anchored here...

Basically, I don't use the front door of the house or the upper levels of the house (I live with a family of four), I walk down the slope, past the front door to the basement entrance in the backyard. I'm pretty much left alone in my basement, which sort of feels like living in the first floor of the three-storey house.

Right down in the basement...
Down in the basement...

My private entrance from the backyard!
My private entrance from the backyard!

Almost wanted to put up the pictures inside the basement but they were take a few weeks back and the place has since been furnished and less messy.(maybe...!) I guess I'll upload more pictures whenever I get a break between world cup matches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home