The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

HGS Company Picnic (3rd Jun)

My company had our annual picnic ona very nice warm day on the Saturday of 3rd Jun... I had a great time there... eating! Here are some of the pictures! We had hotdog stalls, one tent that serve just crabs and shrimp! ...and one shelter that serves BBQ food... it was really a treat! I only uploaded the pictures of food but we had a lot of other activities going on there like rock climbing, flying fox, volleyball, basketball, horseshoe throwing, mini-golf, dancing and some giant floats for kids! I only played volleyball the whole day though... aside from eating!

Outdoor hotdogs
Outdoor hotdog stalls...

BBQ Chicken...
Grilled chicken and a cute girl! =P

Grilled Corn...
Grilled corn...

Grilled Sauce?
Grilled... sauce?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home