The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Friday, June 30, 2006

My First Baseball Game! (16th Jun)

DC Nationals vs New York Yankees! (16th Jun)
DC Nationals vs New York Yankees! (16th Jun)

My very first baseball game... My only knowledge of baseball all came from a Nintendo 100-in-1 game I played eons ago! Basically (thanks to my mentor, Jason!), the baseball game experience is hanging out with your mates... drinking lots of beer... eating lots of hotdogs, popcorns and pretzels... watching girls........

the game is secondary!

This was a sold-out game with the DC Nationals playing at home against the New York Yankees and we had to buy tickets from the touts! The Nationals were not doing too well this season and the Yankees is like the best team in baseball... and not surprisingly, the Yankees won... but not without a good fight from the Nationals! It was a pretty good game by baseball standards too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home