The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Sunday, September 24, 2006

Annapolis (9th Sep)

Here are some photos from the ‘city’ of Annapolis, Maryland, which I visited two weeks back. Annapolis is more like a small town… at least that’s how downtown Annapolis looks to me.

Quaint little Annapolis
Quaint little Annapolis...

Cute brick house
Cute brick house

The whole downtown area is all 18th century buildings and it is pretty interesting walking around town. I had a walk in the United States Naval Academy and saw the beautiful Naval Academy Chapel and also visited the State House of Maryland (not too interesting for me though).

Beautiful chapel in the shade of my fav color
Beautiful chapel in the shade of my fav color blue!

Boats of the Naval Academy
Boats of the Naval Academy

Maryland State house
Maryland State House

That’s that for this little town… it was still quite an alright outing for me… finding an excuse to get out and drive out and actually do something different over a Sunday… but I guess I’ve pretty much went to most of the places I want to see in Maryland already. I’m thinking of making a day trip to Philadelphia and probably a long weekend trip to Boston before the end of this year which will sort of round up my northeastern travels in the states.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home