The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Operation - Get Back In Shape!!!

Almost a week back from my most fascinating trip in the States so far… Being dropped right back into work straight after the trip did drop my productivity a lot… I’m struggling to get back to the Eastern US life (which is pretty much city life)… had to sleep a lot, which is really an excuse for my laziness! Will blog more about my travels over the weekend…. I had some stuff written in a small notebook but it was incomplete….

Today was my company’s manufacturing department’s company picnic and we had a nice half day eating and playing sports and stuff. I was pretty disappointed in myself… mainly my shocking lack of fitness!…. I was dying after 10-15mins of small goal post soccer! What the heck?! This was what I’ve been doing pretty much the few years in my secondary school! Wait… secondary school is almost a decade ago too……

Pretty much… I think I need to buck up and start working on my horrible fitness…… join a gym and start on my fall/winter workout routine and hopefully be in good shape for traveling again come January 2007! (California! ^-^) Also there is talk of doing an overnight camping trip next month with John and Jason again (we climbed Old Rag Mountain together in summer)…which is going to be awesome if we manage to do it! Everything’s all good except for the chill of autumn… god I missed summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home