The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Snow@Fence Post Court (19th Jan)

This is the place where I'm at for the past six months. I guess you must have wondered where all your presents and letters went to? On January 19th, we had our first snow of the year and it was also the first snow of this unusally warm winter.

Fence Post Court
Fence Post Court

The Community
The community

Snowy Mustang
My snowy Mustang!

First snow of the year
First snow of 2007!

Footprint
Messing around with snow!

18029
The townhouse I'm at. I walk past the sidewalk by the side of the house to my private entrance from the backyard.

Private entrance
The walkway towards the backyard.

Private entrance 2
Messing with snow again!

Paul!
Paul in snow!

The backyards
That's how the townhouses look like from the back.

My entrance
My entrance.

Behind backyard
The back of the community is a downslope to the main road.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home