The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Adams Morgan (9th Mar)

We had a secret birthday party for Alan at Dupont Circle on the 9th March and we later went over to Chloe in Adams Morgan for the drinking.

Dupont Circle would be kind of like our Orchard Road and City Hall while Adams Morgan is all about pubs and small clubs, which is quite like our Mohammed Sultan.

It was tame and all at first... not quite like 1223 at Dupont Circle. However, I was only into my first drink when a cute latino girl approached me for a hot little dance! Wow! (Of course, thou shall not show photos!)


Dinner at Lauriol Plaza
Dinner at Lauriol Plaza

Me, Shayna, Alan
Me, Shayna, Alan

After a few shots with Alan
After a few shots with Alan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home