The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Happy Snowboarding New Year! (15th Feb)

It' been a while again but... here's some updates! Basically Chinese New Year here was a non-event... I didn't even feel that the day is THE DAY. Anyway, I still had fun! While it was Chinese New Year in Singapore (it was still eve for me), I was on my snowboarding trip with John and Jason to the Whitetail Mountains Ski Resort in Pennslyvania, about an hour's drive away. After my second time snowboarding, I finally figured out the bare basics to survive on a slope and of course, I 'graduated' to the longer green slope (green is for beginners) which was definitely way more fun than the baby slopes!

Whitetail
*See the ski slopes of Whitetail. Awesome!*

Snowboards
*My snowboard on the left and Jason's on the right. We are both groovy too, which means left-legged!*

John on the babyslope
*John came by to look for us at our baby beginners' green slope after he got his fun on the experts' black slopes*

I graduated! A longer 'green' slope!
*We finally got confident enough to go for it!*

Nice view from the top!
*The view on the top is simply nice... it was a nice day indeed!*


Ski lift@White Tail, Pennslyvania

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home