The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Liberty Mountain (15th Mar)

Finally got expert snowboarder, Alan to let me tag along with him snowboarding. It's actually very late season, the resort was closing for the season after that weekend. However, it was a very good day for snowboarding because of some six inches of fresh powder on Friday night! (driving back home after work on Friday night wasn't a very happy thing for me though!)

After my third time snowboarding, I am now able to carve left and right. I think I'm actually ok on the slower 'green' slopes now. Even tried going down a 'single black diamond' slope (okay it was quite intimidating really!). They brought me to the free-style park but I think I'm still a few sessions away from doing tricks (basically I sucked).

Shucks, I realised I kinda want to do this often. Too bad, no more snow for me in the near future... maybe I should go Japan, catch up with my buddy Norman next winter season!


Alan
Alan

Eric
Eric

Charlene
Charlene

The cool expert snowboarders!
The cool expert snowboarders!

Posing
Posing

Me and Charlene
Me and Charlene

2 Comments:

  • At 6:35 PM , Blogger ongkybeta said...

    man i wish i could go snowboarding too... is it harder than skiing?

     
  • At 10:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    truth is... I've never learnt to ski! But I heard it's harder to begin boarding but u get good quicker! (which is probably true)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home