The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Monday, April 30, 2007

The Edge (24th Apr)

Due to popular request... let me tell a story of a group of three crazy kids. The normally most rational, big sis, said to the crazy boy, "$20 to step on that rock jutting out into the cliff". The boy decided that the 'feel' was just too right for the best Grand Canyon picture and crawled onto the rock with his heart pumping so fast to take his picture. Little sis decided she loved that picture and wanted the same for herself. And big sis couldn't resist that 'shot-of-the-day' too... Luckily, they just couldn't find another suitable rock again!

My closest to the rim
I crawled to the edge and saw a most spectacular sight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home