The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Friday, April 13, 2007

I finally saw a Slam Dunk! (28th Mar )

After a frantic month, this is my frantic attempt to blog my going-ons before I leave for my west coast trip!

I went to my first ever ‘live’ NBA game (which is on my ‘to-do’ list!). Well, we got cheap tickets to a Toronto Raptors – Washington Wizards game at the Verizon Center in Chinatown, DC.

Watching an NBA in the stadium is far better than catching it on the TV! There’s the non-stop action… the snacks… the chatting… and more notably… the cheerleaders! I think I ended up watching the girls cheering more than the game!


Raptors attacking
Raptors attacking

Alan & Char
Alan & Char

Me & Akano
Me & Akano

Smile!
Smile!


Some basketball action, Raptors@Wizards

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home