The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

I saw a whale (18th Apr)

We went whale-watching off Fisherman’s Wharf at Monterey yesterday. The weather conditions weren’t really too good as the ocean swells were quite strong.

We caught some humpback whales heading out west to the ocean but we can’t hang with them long with the swells getting stronger as we move further out the bay. Later on, we headed back to the bay to see the huge populations of sea lions at the bay.



Humpback whales off Monterey Bay

Here are some of the interesting clips I’ve taken so far!


Otters action@Monterey Bay Aquarium


I’ve finally reached the Pacific Ocean!

This is my favorite, the chipmunks!


Some cute chipmunks near the Bird Rock viewing area of the 17-Mile Drive, Monterey


Lombard St, the crookiest street of San Francisco!


Cute seagull on the pier, with the Golden Gate Bridge on the background

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home