The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Mt Fuji Clips (7th - 9th Jun)

Here are two interesting clips from I've taken during my stay at Mt Fuji!

The nicest view I personally saw of Mt Fuji was on my Keio bus trip to Kawaguchiko Station. The setting sun was shining on Mt Fuji, making it all red... unfortunately, I didn't catch it on my camera thinking I will get some really awesome photos when I get to Kawaguchiko! =(

This clip was taken on my bus trip to Mt Fuji 5th Stage from Kawaguchiko Station. i do not know why but I can only see the summit view ONLY when I'm in some bus! This definitely reminds me of that dumb panda Kit Kat commercial!



Fleeting Mt Fuji

This clip was taken when I hiked about an hour from 5th Stage to the 7th Stage. The trail was closed so there's really not much people at all. Most of the climb was just me alone and the only sound I heard was the sound of my footsteps. I was the only one when I hit Stage 7... this experience is really quite surreal... to be alone with Mt Fuji...


Stage 7

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home