The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Texas... Hold Them!

After almost two months back in Singapore, we finally got our Texas Hold’em poker night going in my tiny room last night! The poker chips were courtesy of coot and we had to add quite a few more majong chips (courtesy of coot too) to make up $1000 worth of chips… a little sad for now but I would definitely go get more poker chips!

Verdict: Awesome… beyond expectations for our first time

We’ve got a well-led tutorial by Yenz… we’ve got some really risky plays by Weijie… Boon’s (our big winner) got some amazing hands and Zhujuan won a very interesting hand (which changed her fortunes totally!). Of course, I was lucky to end up a little ahead with one lucky hand towards the end.

Hopefully we can get our monthly poker night going now with coot offering to host next month!


Poker Night
And so I hosted our very first Texas Hold'em game in my tiny room!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home