The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Tweety Jr

Life is really grinding to a standstill for me after two months back here in Singapore… Unfortunately, there’s really nothing extremely exciting to really scream about here.

For those who are interested in what happened to our little baby bird… the bird finally flew off last month after growing to a rather chubby size!

The last day of its stay here was on 23rd July, which I think was its second day of flying. Apparently, the bird (I guess I’ll call it Tweety Jr!)... Tweety could not quite control her flying, got exhausted flying about and ended up stumbling into our kitchen.


Tweety Jr on chair
Tweety Jr on resting at the chair

Tweety Jr rested on one of the chairs for a little bit before hitting its face on the kitchen window while trying to fly out. It then perched itself on dish rack recovering while chirpping loudly for its mom. Of course, the mom came in frantically to feed it more food! (Tweety Jr was fatter and bigger than Tweety by now!)

Tweety Jr on dish rack
Tweety Jr recovering at the dish rack after ramming into the window!

Tweety Jr finally flew out to the bamboo pole outside our window before finally flying away from our house for good. I guess we’re going to miss our friendly momma Tweety and Tweety Jr…

Tweety Jr on bamboo pole
Tweety Jr on the bamboo pole before it flew off for the very last time...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home