The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Back to driving school (again and again and again and again......)

After four years of riding a motorcycle and one year of driving, I came back to Singapore… and failed my Basic Theory Test! It almost felt like me going back to school again and fail my Primary School Exam… or my ‘O’ Levels… or my ‘A’ Levels (which are all entirely possible btw!). Embarrassing as it, I have to book another test date again (which is going to be another few months’ wait!)… I realized in Singapore, common sense is just not enough to get you through a test… you have to memorize everything ten thousand bazillion times! Lesson learned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home