The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Monday, November 26, 2007

Happy Dan's Day!

This weekend, we had an unprecedented two-day celebration for Mr Dan… We had a surprise party for him on Friday at Café Iguana (which was really fun!). Strangely, Joo was more confused and surprised than our birthday boy! I guess it was one great excuse to set up a happy hour for our gang… we had great food… great drinks…. everything was perfect!


A happy Dan at Cafe Iguana!

Saturday, I had my 4th month eye checkup… everything (my eye) is still working fine but I was advised to wait out another 9 months before considering another lasik surgery. After reading in the papers that one unlucky guy got permanent quadruple-vision after a twice botched lasik surgery… I think I’ll wait any amount of time! (maybe even not doing it after all)

Later that evening, we were activated by Mr Dan and his darling for a last-minute majong session cum birthday celebration! We even turned off the lights, lighted a candle on the cake and sang a birthday song for him… lucky guy! (he won a lot of money too bbtw!)



A Happy Dan at an undisclosed illegal gambling den!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home