The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Happy Pauly Wallnuts’ Day!

Finally we had our yearly Pauly Wallnuts’ Day last week! I really appreciate everyone for making it a very special day for me. I could only hope it’s a Friday instead… that would mean a lot more drinking! (Of course we can never drink pots and pots of beer like Kiat!)

And what a great Paul Wallnuts’ weekend we had at Genting Highlands too! We had a very interesting road trip to Genting Highlands, Malaysia, 5 hours away from Singapore. Great food, great gambling (maybe not so great for me)… I was lucky to be in a car instead of the minibus… I heard it was rough for them!

We had our fair share of adventure on the way back to Singapore though… we got lost in Kuala Lumpur… we even got a ‘trick or treat’ (it’s really called ‘ticket or lesson?’)... we got pulled over by a cop in a sad little patrol car without even the siren lights on top of the car! Thankfully, our experienced Xiong got us out of trouble with a little ‘lesson fee’ to the cop.

Finally, I won the November session of our poker tour at Kiat’s house. That was a sweeet victory! Thanks everybaadee!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home