The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Love's Like the Tide (爱如潮水)

A sudden dose of creativity inspired me to make a short recording of my singing and playing… After an hour, I only managed a short clip of me singing 爱如潮水 (the direct translation is "Love's like the tide")... I guess I need a lot more work to be any good…. But it was fun messing with this Audacity software I've downloaded!

I had to convert the song clip to a slideshow using Microsoft Movie Maker to host it on Youtube so I hope you guys like those photos of me having fun at Monterey, California, back in April! I actually chose the pictures because the words 潮水 reminded me of those turbulent-looking waves rolling into Monterey Bay.



Enjoy my 爱如潮水!

4 Comments:

  • At 5:01 AM , Blogger Hongyu said...

    yo! great attempt man.. nice guitar and singing.. must jio you to ktv when we next meet.. long time no see.. will be back from 15th Dec for 3 weeks. Are you based in SG now? stay in touch man! cheers!

     
  • At 10:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    welcome back! I'm 'stuck' in sg now haha... cya soon!

     
  • At 12:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    cool, great singing!

     
  • At 6:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    thanks kiat! =)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home