The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Monday, December 08, 2008

Night rabbit in eighteen days

I got eighteen days of daylight left!

Looks like I’ll be on night shift for January 2009 and will rotate between day months and night months until we get a lot more people and hopefully, finally, a fully staffed permanent night shift. It’s not all bad though because I’ll get a two long weekends per month, which is good for traveling plans. But that is provided that I find some traveling buddies!

Even though I’m most active at night… I still prefer to keep my most active time as my personal free time! I guess I’ll have to cherish my December more now… but it’s rainy today (probably rainy the whole month!).



The three rabbits are a coincidence! (Night Rabbits by chicho21net@deviantart)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home