The Egg Has Dropped

A diary of my life, my travels to various places and my many interests.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Egg in an award winning photo!


"Who am I? You sure you want to know? (I'm not spiderman)"

The Broke Egg has got himself into an award winning photo! So, there’s actually an Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalist Association which is also actually a division within the Wedding Photojournalist Association. Anyway, the award winning photo was taken when all of us were busy doing our toast to the bridegroom Ah Boon. It was a whole lot of fun! The link is here

Hopefully the link stay alive for a while longer and everyone gets a chance to verify this historic moment! In case there is anyone who wants to know the photographers, their website is here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home